We need a library (and a test program) to receive emails from pop3/imap account and to send emails to an smtp server.
There are four additional functionalities we need in addition to a normal/expected messaging api:
1. If the email format macthes a pattern (will be specified), the email must be posted to our server using a supplied protocol (The client library (.h and .lib) for will be supplied)
2. Similarly if the account information matches a predefined pattern, the emails of the users at our server must be returned.
(The client library (.h and .lib) for will be supplied)
3. The messageIds in the pop3/imap server must be cached locally in a format that will be supplied
4. The messages in pop3/imap server must be moved to a storage server automatically (details will be provided)
A command line interface need to be provided as well.
In addition, for testing with outlook express, you need to provide:
1. a simple pop3 server
2. a simple smtp server
These do not need to be production quality servers as they will be used only for testing.
A PHP version, with which this needs to be compatible will be supplied. This should simplify the development efforts considerably,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, linux, mac