I need someone to use FFMPEG with vhook support (this has been our problem as the last person who tried to do this said FFMPEG wasn't compiled with vhook).
to create a frontend for FFMPEG.
The program will do the following.
1. Allow the user to select an MPEG/AVI/FLV file
2. Select the image they want at the beginging of the movie(optional)
3. Select the image they want inserted at the end of the movie(optional if #2 is chosen).
4. Set the number in seconds the image(s) will be shown.
The program will use FFMPEG to insert the images into the begining and/or end of the movie for the duration they set.
this project is very simple. The only obsticle we've faced is our programmers said they can't get FFMPEG to compile under windows with VHOOK.
Using the Cygwin Library FFMPEG-Devel, if you know what you're doing should be pretty simple.
This also requires an installer package.
After you complete the initial project here we will need a few other things changed/added in the program. So if you do good work there will be more to follow.
I think the easiest way to Create the frontend would be VB but, I really dont care as long as it's a functioning program.
And we understand the program would be limited to the codecs the end user has installed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work on windows 2k+