I need a desktop application, which will be an Auction Bulk Lister tool.
This tool will operate in a similar fashion as the eBay turbo lister. If you are not familiar with Bulk Listers, feel free to download ebays and you will get a general understanding of what one is, and what one does.
More or less, this tool will allow a user to enter a large number of items to be listed, and he can then mass submit his listings, to the auction site (not ebay) for them to be listed.
The tool should have the following:
1) WYSIYWG Editor - For descriptions.
2) Ability to upload up to 4 photographs.
3) Ability to upload 1 media file (.avi or .mpg)
4) Ability to upload 1 digital file (.zip)
There will be a number of fields for the user to input, of which, we will also need data error checking. I will provide all the required fields upon selecting the winner of this project.
When a user is ready to submit his listings, the tool will then connect to my php/sql based web site, and upload those listings. How this is done, is up to you. It can connect direct to SQL or whatever you may think is best.
When you place your bids, please state how you plan to tackle this job, which programming language, any examples of similar work you have done, and how you plan to have the items submitted to the DB.
I will require future updates and addons to this tool, so you will want to be someone who is reliable, dependable, and will be here for the duration. Fly by night coders will not be acceptable.
Thank you, and Happy Bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP/SQL - App should run in Windows. Mac and Linux also a plus.