_Auto-Sensory Chess Bard_
My friend and I are working on an Auto Sensory Chess Board for our school project. We have designed most of the hardware. Sensors are placed underneath each square on the chessboard to detect the moves. We need a simple C++/Visual Basic program that can read each detected move from the chessboard and output it on a CPU monitor serially through a microcontroller. We are using the AT89C51 microcontroller.
On the monitor, we want the following to be shown:
* * Inputting name of the players.
* A window to set time interval of the game
* During Game Play
· The chessboard to be shown on the screen with all the pieces.
· Timers displayed going on for each player.
· Option to save the game during game play.
A response is needed in a week or less.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
windows xp, me, 1998, 95...............