Write a program that will accept the monthly sales for the twelve months of a year. Declare two arrays in main, one for the sales, and one for the the names of the months. Use three additional functions:
* One to get the monthly sales and store them in the array
* One to print out the average monthly sales, and the name of the month that had the highest sales and the name of the month that had the lowest sales.
* One to print out the name of each month and the amount of sales for that month.
### Example Output
In the following example, the program displays what is in Blue and the user types what is in Red.
Enter the sales for January: 100498.50
Enter the sales for February: 498.50
Enter the sales for March: 99006.03
Enter the sales for April: 898.23
Enter the sales for May: 10022.34
Enter the sales for June: 25432.75
Enter the sales for July: 36498.23
Enter the sales for August: 44853.43
Enter the sales for September: 75002.99
Enter the sales for October: 44325.82
Enter the sales for November: 23375.07
Enter the sales for December: 87869.81
Highest Sales were in January:
Lowest Sales were in February
Average Sales were 12345.67:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
c language based unix