The purpose of this assignment to implement a Binary Search Tree (BST) class (**using C++**) and utilize that in a simple application “Removing Duplicate Keys??. For a given sent of keys with duplicate values, the BST acts as a filter. The program reads input set of values from a vector (or file), builds a BST, and then applies Inorder traversal and saves the tree content to an output vector (or file). The output will include only unique keys in ascending order.
1. Allocate/modify/implement a BST class with basic BST operations including insert value, delete value, find value, traverse tree (Inorder), and possibly other operations.
2. Test the class and verify the correctness of all operations. Test the class with different types such as integer keys, character keys, and string keys.
3. Develop the “remove Duplications?? application using the BST class.
a. Let’s assume that input keys are of **Integer type**.
b. Make the application program menu-driven.
c. Allow multiple tests (different sets of inputs) within the same session.
d. Allow the user to view input and output values (make them menu options).
4. Test the application and verify the outputs.
5. A good program is easy to navigate, and is robust (i.e., uses exception handling and error detection).
**THAT IS ALL REQUIRED NOTHING ELSE.
PLEASE MENTION ANYTHING REGARDING RUNNING THIS PROGRAM< LIKE HOW SAVE WHAT AS WHAT NAME SO SO.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Visuall C++, or JGRASP.