For this assignment, you are to write an implementation of a class that represents a single node in a binary tree, and a class that is the actual tree. The methods to be implemented for both classes are described below.
* * *
# class binTNode
This is the class that represents the nodes that will be used to build the tree. It will be implemented as a template class so that the data field in the node can hold any type of data.
The definition and implementation for this class should be contained in a file called ***binTNode.h.*** The binTree class is eventually going to need access to the private members of the binTNode class, therefore the binTree class should be made a friend of the binTNode class. Before the definition for the binTNode class, put the line ***template <class T> c******lass binTree;*** this just says that a template class called binTree exists. Inside of the class definition, indicate that the binTree class is a friend of the binTNode class by putting the line ***friend class binTree<T>;***.
For this class, you should have at least the following data members and constructor:
## Data Members
This class should have three data members that are not available to the outside world.
1. a data element that can hold the data of interest
2. a pointer to a binTNode of the appropriate type, which points to the left child of the current node
3. a pointer to a binTNode of the appropriate type, which points to the right child of the current node
* * *
# class binTree
This is the class that represents the binary tree that is being built from the binTNodes. It will be implemented as a template class.
The definition and implementation for this class should be contained in a file called ***binTree.h.*** The binTree class is made of binTNodes so don't forget to ***#include "binTNode.h"***.
## Data Member
This class should have a single data member that is not available to the outside world. It is a pointer to a binTNode of the appropriate type, which points to the root of the tree.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The rest of the requirements are on the website [[url removed, login to view]]. From there click on the WEB PAGES link and then click on CSCI 241 Course Information link then scroll down to Assignemnts under Course Information and click that. There at bottom of page you will see Program 9. This is the assignment that is required and that I need done. Everything on Program 9 must work. As you will see there is a Program 9 driver program that must be tested and the Program 9 output file is what should be the output from testing it. Try to make it look like a beginners work with commenting on all of it. There are class notes on this website also to see what the teachers expect are work to look like.
Unix operating system using Tera Term Pro 2.3 software.