By using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, write a C++ object-oriented program to implement
the game Black Jack. Your game should allow up to six players to play the game with a computer player based on the general rules of Black Jack. The names of the players are assigned by the user. A player wins the game if the following conditions are satisfied:
1: The sum of number of all cards is larger than that of the computer player
2: The sum of number of all cards is not more than 21.
Note: Ace can be considered as 1 or 11; you should let the player to decide. Your
program should have the intelligence to play with the player, although it is not required to
have a very clever computer player.
1. Your program needs to be designed with a graphical user interface.
2. While you are responsible for the final design of the program, it is required that the rules
of the game should be implemented with a separated static library and included into the
managed C++ codes.
3. Before a user starts to play, he needs to login the system first. A file is then created to
store the result of this user (i.e. all the players’ results) when playing the game. If this
user has played this game before, his/her record (of all the players) should be retrieved
and shown on the screen. After he/she plays the game, his/her record should then be
modified and stored.
4. you should design the game with some advanced features.
For instance, each player can bet a different amount of money in each game. The computer player wins his bet if it wins the game. If the player wins the game, the
computer player should pay to him the same amount as his bet. If the player wins with a Black Jack (i.e. an Ace plus a King, Queen or Jack), the computer player should pay double. The result of each game should be recorded, and the balance of each player should be shown during the game.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, must be implemented with the GUI developed, little changes are allowed though, GUI attached.
as described above