This is the 1st of 6 or 7 modules for a full casino package. Only registered software companies/houses or RAC Top 100 rated need apply. Familiarity of casino games is a must. Winning bidder is also required to complete the other modules at $400-$800 per module. Close contact is expected throughout the project via MSN, ICQ or Yahoo messenger.
I need a server and client blackjack game(software and flash) where players can play against the server and other players at once. Basicaly I want a clone of the yahoo game [url removed, login to view] but with better graphics(see picture). Server should be able to run on both windows and linux. Security is important so any transactions between server and client are encrypted. Steps should also be taken by the server to ensure the client has not been modified with.
The server interacts with a sql db to store user info, balance and other details. the server must be able to work on mssql and mysql. The client must be able to run multiple instances of the game and the client must be very fast at running. The GUI should be similar to the picture above and should not take so long to load (sleek coding for small flash sizes). Pictures and sounds will be provided.
Future modules should be able to "plug-in" to the server seamlessly, so when programming the server, keep in mind that it should support new modules in future.
The game needs to be multisession, with max 4 players playing against a dealer. After a timeout of inactivity during a game, the player is brought to a private table.
Server should support Multicurrency. Players who disconnect half way into any game will be automatically brought to a private table, and player will then be asked to complete the game when they relog in. The stakes and status is will freezed and stored until he relogs in.
Players on the same table are also able to chat in a main chatscreen. Server should also have a chat "lobby"
Bidders with knowledge of smartcard technologies is a bonus.
I expect only serious bidders please. DO NOT bid if you do not plan to do the other modules after this one.
This is what I need for the blackjack module:
1. Server side - Able to specify number of decks.
2. Server side - Able to remove specific cards from the deck. (Like Spanish 21 doesn't have Tens)
3. Server side - History of total payouts (see how much casino has won/lost)
4. Server side - Able to specify whether Dealer stands or hits on soft 17.
5. Server side - Ablity to change the image of the table.
Standard blackjack rules applies if not stated below.
1. Surrender only when dealer's card is NOT an ACE. No late surrenders.
2. Doubling down on 1st card only. Double allowed only when player has count 9,10,11. Doubling after split is allowed.
3. If Dealer and player blackjack, player can choose to fight or get even money straight away. Fight = PUSH if dealer gets blackjack
4. Player can bet on other player's hands, but main player has full control. Ability to disable this feature is also required.
5. Splitting allowed. Aces split once only and takes only one card each.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
windows and linux