I need a web browser built. It will use the Mozilla open source code, with just a few modifications and addons.
I need a web browser built. It should be based on the Mozilla open source code, with just a couple of slight changes, so should be a relatively easy project. Here are the changes that are required:
1) When the user performs a google search either from the address bar or the search bar, the search should be with my adsense credentials, such that if they click a sponsored search, I get paid.
2) In the title bar (and anywhere else it appears) the logo should be different (attached)
3) Also in the title bar, the browser will be called "Mind Surf"
4) The default home page should be [url removed, login to view]
5) There should be a default bookmark called Mind Movies, which points to [url removed, login to view]
6) When they install, it should automatically have the addon which can be found at [url removed, login to view]
7) By default, There does not need to be a "Home" button in the toolbar, but there does need to be a "Search" button. This should direct them to the page [url removed, login to view]
8) By default, if the user enters any of the following into the address bar; [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], it should redirect them to [url removed, login to view] The first time this happens, a popup should appear confirming that they would like this to be the case. The popup should contain this message "YOU WILL ONLY SEE THIS ONCE: By default, typing Google into the address bar will take you to the MindMovies Google Search page. These will give you the exact same results, however using this page instead will ensure that more money is raised for charity. To remove this default and use the Google page (not recommended), please Click Here." The "Click Here" is a link that turns that default off. There should also be an OK button on the popup.
9) I also require one additional addon to be written and installed by default as follows.
The addon will be scrolling text in the status bar. If the user has not yet set up the text (which would be the case when they first install), in the status bar they will see clickable text saying "Design Your Life". It should be obvious that this is clickable.
Once clicked, this will bring up a form where they can enter the text that will scroll along the status bar. The user will want to enter many individual items that each will scroll, so the way this should be implemented is this. There is one line where they can enter the first item, then a button for "add another item". If they click "Add another item", then a new input field appears.
They should be able to click "Add another item" as many times as they like, then when done, there should be a "Done" button. Once this is set up, each item should scroll across the status bar constantly, as long as there is nothing else in the status bar. For example, when you hover over a link, normally the statusbar would show the destination URL... it should still do this. Then when the mouse is moved such that it is not hovering over the link, the text will start scrolling again.
There should also be a small icon (I will provide it) they can click to edit the text at any point, which would bring up the same form as when setting up. They should be able to edit or delete any line.