When a call is recieved by telephone, I want this application to:
1. Display the caller id (consists of caller name, and caller telephone number) in a message box that has only the OK button.
2. Wait a certain amount of calls (user defined), before going straight to the computer answering machine (message is user defined).
3. If anytime a number on the telephone is pressed by the caller, and the user enters the user defined code (four digits), then a action will occur (these actions include: connect to internet after call ends, shutdown computer, restart computer, do nothing, listen to voicemail, delete voicemail, save voicemail).
4. When the caller leaves a message, it will save that message to a wav file in the program directory, then it will show a link to that message in the program (when you click on the link in the program, it will NOT open the default media player, but instead, it will just simply play the sound).
5. The user will have the option to save or delete the message after it is recorded. If the wav file is deleted, also is the hyperlink.
*** I also need the text-to-speech engine also included with this project ***
*** After I select a programmer for this project, I need a demo of this project (which has full features, but can be only used for one day) ***
1) Source code for software specified in this bid request
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site)