* * *
- Reopend project.**
* * *
**- Chatserver for group and private chat (modification of Jabber or IRC server or building a layer on top). Java or vb.net or c#.
- Webbased client using ActiveX (vb6)
- P2P video transfer (i.e. using existing components like [url removed, login to view] and codecs)
Since this is a big project it will be split up in to several phases. The first phase is the **requirements analysis**. You can look inside the attached requirements spec file if you agree not to disclose it's contents (post a comment to receive the zip password).
If you seriously consider doing this project, after reading the requirements, you should write a **project proposal document** on how you are going to meet the requirements (make a comment below to recieve the password for the requirements .zip file). I am willing to supply feedback while you write this document. You can communicate with me over email and MSN messenger since this is a large project (msnbert@[url removed, login to view]).
[ the actual deliverable is not the project proposal but the application, but because i ran out ut chars. this is the continued discription]
This project proposal document should contain:
* A discussion of the requirements. What requirements can and can't be met? How are you going to implement the requirements? You should at least address each category of functional requirements and also mention which components you are going to use.
* Project time shedule including 5 milesstones (the project phases) and the deadline.
* A description why you're the most price worth coder or team to complete the job. This should include bio's per coder.
* A bid on the whole project. Please note that I’m looking the perfection implementation, but for the value for money (whitin my budget).
I will only accept bids from coders/teams who completed a project proposal in cooperation with me. Writing a project proposal should't take to long, and if you communicate with me it shouldn't be hard to have me agree on the document.
[ Actual Deliverables]
If I agree on you'r bid and project proposal your deliverable be a application that does comply to:
- the agreed final version of the requirements spec (containing a more elaborate discription of deliverables)
- your project proposal document
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/server 2003