I have a 4 port video capture card. The card has a Conexant Fusion 878A chip. Need to use it together with other third party webcam application like Active Webcam. Unfortunately, when I used it togther with any webcam application, it can only detect 1 composite input signal though it is a 4 port composite input card. The other 3 video input are wasted.
The bt8x8 based card was designed to digitize one input at a time. I need a drivers to be able to try to trick to digitize 4 inputs at a time. Thus it can be used for all 4 composite input for any webcam application especially Active Webcam.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Auto detect the 4 port video capture card.
5) At least an Active Webcam software must be able to view all 4 composite video input simultaneously. Download a copy at [[url removed, login to view]]
winXP Home and Professional