Your task for this bid is to review the DSP function codes produced by another coder. Your objective is to identify any potential problem areas, design flaws or implementation errors against the specification attached in this bid. Your deliverable is to produce a list of problematic areas that can be improved or must be modified for the specifications. Your suggestions or recommendations to these problematic areas are required.
Attached you will find the specifications produced by the buyer and the implementation proposals came up by the coder. The total lines of code will be about 500 lines C/C++ code, with only two files: *.h and *.cpp.
Since the code is still being worked on by another coder, your current documentations are only two PDF files. However, upon completion by another coder, you will receive the full source code.
The major areas I’d like you to check and verify are as followings:
* Since the double is used for the calculation, you should check the pole number selection as well as the coefficiencies for Chebyshev filter for different frequencies.
* Check the frequency response reflects the specification requirements.
* Check proposed algorithm or implementation is good, suggest better solutions by just simple modifications to the existing code or implementation if any.
* Check coding is correct, no bugs in the code.
Winning bid will be award to these 1) who have initial comments on the implementation proposals attached in the bid. 2) who have produced a detailed check list including all areas he/she might look into.
1) Produce a list of improvement or potiential problematic areas that must be modified if any. Or a confirmation that the current implementation is good enough for the specification.
2) Identify possible bugs in the implementation source code, and suggest proper corrections if any. Or a confirmation that no bugs in the existing code to the best of the reviewer's knowledge.
3) The source code is copyrighted by the buyer, therefore the reviewer should not disclose any information regarding the source code to any third-party and is prohibited to use the source code included in this bid in any other commercial or non-commercial products without the written permission from the buyer.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MS Windows platform,
Visual Studio C++