**vc++ coder for adding screen (desktop) capture as video source feature to existing vc++ streaming application.** It is client (captures, encodes, and streams) server (makes it available on a http port ) and viewer (connects to server url and allows to view the captured AV stream) streaming application similar to windows media encoder/ WMS/ media player (but not based on it...).
Enhancement - Keeping the existing qualities same, add desktop screen capture +audio capture and streaming capabilities. Please benchmark quality at 150kbps for a good quality 1024x768 resolution streaming (around 3fps).
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Connect and start screen+audio capture streaming through encoder client from behind the NAT/firewall/proxy
3. View using the viewer on webpage from 10-20 locations.
Many vc++ samples of screen capture available at [url removed, login to view] and other portals. Should be a very easy task for a reasonable vc++ expert. This could be a start of a long term relationship for you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 2008, vc++, screen capture, desktop sharing