Windows command line utility that can read/write files/forders within NTFS image file. This utility probably should use Linux-NTFS (<[url removed, login to view]>). This project provides libntfs which is a library that also works under Windows.
* This NTFS volume is valid and created using Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
* All read/write requests should start from offset divisible by 512 (sector size).
Build environment is up to you.
The binary should work under Windows 2000/XP/2003 without having cygwin or anything else.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
NTFS, Windows 2000/Xp/2003/Vista