Alice (sender) and Bob (receiver) want to communicate over an insecure channel using the Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm. However, they don't have a common key. Therefore, they plan to produce a 128-bit key using the Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm.
In this assignment, you are expected to write the server and client programs to simulate this operation. The two processes will use sockets to communicate. The program will be written using the C/C++ programming language and run on a Linux machine,
* First, the server will start on port 9999 and wait for a client to connect.
* When the client connects, the two processes will carry out the Diffie-Hellman method to agree on a key.
* The client will form a message consisting of the time of the day and a random number and send this message to the server using this key.
* The server will decrypt the message and print out both the time and the number.
* Both parties will exit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code for both the server and the client programs of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
The program will be written using the C/C++ programming language and run on a Linux machine