I would like a Classroom Management system for Linux. The application should have functionality such as:
* 1-1 Show a Student’s screen to Teacher
1-1 Show Teacher’s screen to a Student
* N-1 - Show several Student screens to Teacher
* 1-N - Display Teacher’s screen to several Students
* Take Control - Teacher takes control over Student computers
* Share Control - Teacher and Student share control of Student computers
* Freeze- Teacher temporarily disables Student mouse and keyboard
* Black Out - Teacher temporarily blacks out Student screens
* Run Application - Teacher starts specific applications on Student computers
* Chat - Optional implementation for file transfers and dialogues
Use of opensource components is fine. The system should work similar to [url removed, login to view] The product does not should not include Instant Surveys Module, Student Test Module. And it might not include Group Leader.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
It should run on all major distributions and preferably not include any opensource code. However, if development speed is increased and cost reduced opensource code is acceptable. Development in C++/C or other ordinary language.