I partnership own [url removed, login to view] . We are a game hosting company, we host online games. We currently have a hosting system so clients can rent a server by the hour at cheap rates. We have a custom control panel and everything. My programmer does not know c++ that well, so we cant procede with this by ourselves. We need a custom plug in for the game Counter-Strike which is a Half Life mod, produced by Valve. Naturally, in the game, you have two teams, Terrorists vs. Counter Terrorists. This Plug in would allow a free for all map, so that its every player for themselves. We will be creating our custom maps for these as well. Along with this, we need the scoring to be recorded and shown on a website, showing players stats. Now in the engine of the game, every person that connects has a SteamID, so that is what you would record the players stats, then it translates to their Gamers Tag in our database. We want to use this system to create small weekend tournaments for gamers.
1. Custom Plug in for Counter Strike allowing free for all gaming plus allowing admins during the game.
2. Point Recording System, so it shows on our website.
3. Randomly selecting peopel signed up in our database for a tournament, and automatically starting the server using partial of our software.
4. System so that players can rotate, playing on a new server with new players, during the tournament.
5. Small Easy tournament sign up which tracks their steamid, and allows them to play on the desired servers.
6. Any clientside materials that need to be used, in order to connect to the server with the plug in.
We use Redhat Linux for the server, and windows 95, 98, and xp for the clientside.