I'm creating a virtual DJ studio. It's all no problem for me since I have experience enough with these things. However now I want to re-design my GUI. Therefor I want customized round turn-buttons, and sliders. So basicly I want my GUI to look like a real mixer and DJ studio.
Here is an example of a real Dj Mixer: [url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of software sliders (that I'm looking for): [url removed, login to view]
You can use your own graphics for it or find some on the net, as long as it really looks professional and real.
Overview of needed controls:
- Round Button (for Balance, Trebble, Bass, Gain and other sound effects; Not sizable, not too small, not too big)
- Vertical Sliders (For Channel Volume and Master Volume) (not sizable, but make sure they are not too small and that they fit with the round buttons on size)
- Regular Graphical Buttons (Sizable would be great, if not please make sure there are about 3 different buttons with 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, Large)
Overview Screenshot of Examples:
[url removed, login to view]
- Round Button: Change
- Vertical Sliders: MouseUp, MouseDown, Change
- Regular Graphical Buttons: MouseUp, MouseDown, Change, Click, DblClick
Required Properties (To get and set):
- Round Button: Value, Locked
- Vertical Sliders: Value, Locked
- Regular Graphical Buttons: Caption
1) Complete and fully-functional working OCX controls as complete source code of all work done. 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Must be able to be used in Visual Basic 6 on all Windows 95, 98(SE), ME, 2000, NT and XP.