Are you interested in designing and building an exciting shareware application? In the future we will all have the capability to effortlessly record (audio, video, location…) and retrieve every moment of our lives. This bid is to create a Windows application that is step one of this vision. It is easy to digitally record casual audio by PC, PDA, or digital recorder, but there is no easy way to organize and retrieve the data. RECORDER will let users effortlessly record audio and then retrieve that audio via a timeline.
I became interested in this type of application two years ago for my own work. I then discussed the application with others such as journalists and scientists who could benefit from the application. The attached zip file contains information and plans from my research. Look at [url removed, login to view] for the general idea and read the requirements document. For more ideas of where this can go read [url removed, login to view] and look at the html files in the "old mockup" directory.
I am looking for a coder to turn my requirements into a design and then code the application. **We will offer the software as shareware and split the license profits.** Your bid should reflect the fact that your financial potential is in these license profits. I cannot fund the full amount of work necessary to create this application.
You should bid on this project if…
1) You are excited by this project.
2) You can design and create a full application from scratch.
3) You understand the importance of usability and robustness.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000, XP