I am looking for a special person to handle a software application for enterprise file management. The key features and skills I am looking for include:
* advanced experience in C++
* embedded file header data using MS GUID
* revisioning control UUID
* database (revision tracking) systems
* data visualization (open source) graphviz
* integration of applications into MS office and other products like quick books and A/V file systems
* integration of applications into mobile devices
The current project is to complete a proof of concept which is initially a desktop version. once proof works it will go to funding for client server, enterprise, mobile, SaaS and an SDK/API.
This is not difficult but it is intellectually challenging and very creative as there is no product that currently does this. Thus the requirement for knowledge of the items above.
I will accept your NDA and want to know:
* what your hourly rate is. I estimate to complete this is around 4 weeks. I expect to move to budget project on selection (and will then require a detail SOW and WBS)
* list or show experience with the above areas via links, or attached documentation with the NDA
I have the project partially complete and have reviewed the code and it is well done though the documentation could always be better.
An NDA will be required after I review your qualifications in C++ and knowledge/experience of file systems, UUID/GUID and data visualizations.