Our company provides Dialer Solutions to Clients, to promote onto their website.
Due too a lot of changes within the Industry we are looking for a coder with a lot of experience in the dialer (dialup connection over analogue/ISDN modem) sector.
- Small Software with a maximum of 35kb (no images included of course)
- It will be loaded over activeX from where the username for the Dialup connection will be specified, this parameter taking over has to work
- Because the dialer will only be promoted over Activex ... it has to detect the Security Settings of the Computer. If the Software was able to run directly without any certificate pop up, the dialer could be illegal, so then we would have to write a disclaimer before connection.
- Extensive information transfer to our server. - What calls failed, where is the user comming from, what number dialed etc
- Primary, Secondary Number (if first number fails then use second number)
- Easy to use - We have to work with it, and we need to be able to integrate phone numbers, realms (= username@realm at dialup) by ourselfs.
- Everything tested with ISDN and analogue modem on windows 98/2000/NT/XP/ME ... so there are no suprises.
(a bit more points to be discussed when messaging over RAC)
Extremly good communication skills (preferable icq) from coder side are very appreciated, as well as support for the product in the future ... as once this software is done we will now and then need updates, changes ... -> We want a long term business relation.
Important : All points listed above and all points that are discussed over RAC have to be done 100%, otherwise any work done is useless to use, and due an arbitation we will request all money back.
Requests from serious, very well experienced coders are extremly appreciated. Everyone who has not at leat 5 years experience in this sector, please save your time writting.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).