I am trying to make a freeware program, part of which requires the ability to capture video from a TV Tuner card. I have searched the web for literally weeks trying to find a solution that would work, but I have yet to find one.
I need a library or activex or something of the sort that can be used either from VB6 or VB.NET that will allow me to do the following:
1. Preview audio and video comming from the tv tuner card, must work on ATI All In Wonder cards as well as others.
2. Must allow for capturing of audio and video to various formats such as MPEG 2
3. Must allow for the ability to programatically, without showing any dialog boxes, change the channel of the tv tuner.
4. Must be able to preview the audio and video while it is being captured.
5. The ability to programatically chage the input source, eg, from the TV Tuner to Component or S-Video input.
I believe that is all I need. There should not be any dialog boxes required for any of the above functions, it should all be able to be done programmatically without the user knowing what is happening.
I do not need the source code, just a working compiled .dll (a sample app will be required if a .dll is used), ActiveX, or other library that can be used in either VB6 or VB.NET
I have attached the source code for a C# capture library that has almost everything I need except for the ability to preview audio, and it will not capture audio on an ATI All In Wonder card.
All I need is a working component that allows for the above functions to be carried out. It absolutely must work on ATI All-In-Wonder cards, and it should also work on other capture hardware.
Windows, VB6/VB.NET, DirectShow
ATI All-In-Wonder hardware