The application is to allow documents to be published on the company intranet.
These will be accessed by local users. The company has multiple offices connected by
The purpose of the system is to allow the user to access a central webpage, but view and download
the document from a local server to save bandwidth.
A Web based system will be developed with the following features.
1. The system will use a email address / password login.
2. The system Administrator will setup the document description, and users that are allowed to view it.
3. The administrator / user will then upload the document to the first server. The server will then replicate the
documents to the other servers.
4. The user web page will show the description lists of document titles. When the user selects a document
the web page will then show each version of the document and the date uploaded to the system. The newest
dowument will be first in the list,
5. Facility will be provided to publish a document to the system automatically. This process will have a
directory configured on the server for each document type. The system will periodically check the directory
and upload this to the server. The source document will be archived to a backup directory and renamed to a sequential number
It will then replicate to the other servers.
6. The user will be given the ability to email the document to a single email address. With comments and subject
7. The system will send a email message to each user every time a document is uploaded that they are allowed to view.
The contents of the email will be defined for each document.
The document attached has more information on this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Redhat 9 Server