I want to be able to eliminate easily duplicate keywords that I come across in a master list.
1) I want to be able to enter a master list of keywords into an applet by cutting and pasting from a different word application. This is the MASTER keyword list
Then if I cut and paste a second group of keywords into an EVALUATION text box and click on a button called "ELIMINATE DUPLICATES", all of the duplicates are eliminated that are present in the EVALUATION list....leaving only new keywords in the EVALUATION box
2) I can then add to the MASTER LIST all of the selected/all unique keywords from the EVALUATION Text box
3) I can delete all/selected keywords that I don't want from either EVALUATION or MASTER List
4) I want to be able to save this MASTER list to a text file OR cut and paste the final list to a different word application.
5) keep a seperate list of words that IF found in the EVALUTION list as a keyword OR if one of the words in the phrase, it will eliminate the whole term from the list (i.e. if "child" is in this list, then any phrase like "god child", "holy child" will be eliminated, but not "godchild")
-capitalization should not make a term different (i.e. "TERM" should eliminate "term")
-different number of spaces between keywords should not make the terms different.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
preferable in c++. I do not want any dll's or registry writing with this software.