I have a dating site. The site is dateonlinefree.com. It's designed in CSS. I need to do two things with the search feature.
(1) Delete some of the Search fields so that there are not as many search variables to choose from. Click on search at the top of the site and you will see. I simply need to delete some fields.
(2) Edit my Basic Search box as follows. Box already exist. Just need to delete zip codes and add search by country.
Im a [Man] Searching for [Woman] Age [ ] to [ ] Country
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Person needs to know how to work with CSS files and php. If you dont... please do not bid. Im not a programmer so you will get little direction from me. You have to be able to get the job done on your own.