Hi...I need a elctronics project to been done which invloves DC motor control using H bridge controllers, RS232C, PIC16F877, the USART inside the PIC, the MAX232 and the PICWEB embedded web server. It would also involve C programming. An instrument have to be calibrated on to a PC using these kit. If interested contact me for further details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) Hardware must be properly fixed together.
3) Full Documentation of the entire project with detail explaination of what exactly have been done on it.
4) Need to answer all my questions that is asked about the project.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
1) MPLAB should be used to build and run the C programming.