A Mail Notification Program with following features
1. Email Notification with a very brief preview of messages
2. A simple and plain spam Filter based on text based searching
3. Support for multiple POP3-IMAP accounts
4. Display of messages and removal from server
You can also visit
<[url removed, login to view],1761,a=4663,[url removed, login to view]>
To see how it can be done easily.
Please see the attached document for more details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)It is absolutely imperative that the delivered product be:
- Robust, bug free, stress tested and free of memory leaks, etc.
- Professional in appearance and consistent with the *current* Windows XP Explorer/IE/Outlook Express user experience, including icons, toolbars, etc. (Icons will be provided by me)
- Well designed (not hacked together) and accompanied by an architecture overview document for future maintenance (ie: what files and classes perform what functions) in correct English
- Cleanly coded and well documented in correct English
Windows 98 and above
MFC in Visual C++ 6 and above.