hi, i need an email validation ActiveX/com component written in c++ that do not need any mfc
1. **Syntax** - Verifies that the supplied email address conforms to valid email address format as defined by RFC822
2. **MX Records** - Verifies that the supplied email address contains a domain name that has a listed MX record
3. **MX Responds** - Verifies that the supplied email address contains a valid MX record and that at least one of the MX records responds to SMTP queries
4. **Mailbox Exists** - Verifies that mail **_will_** be received by the destination host.
5. **Fail Over DNS Servers**
can use multiple DNS servers if one becomes unavailable
6. **DNS/MX cache**
caches all MX lookups to avoid additional costly network traffic
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).