**VC++ expert for 1 days task to make small update to? [url removed, login to view] and GSM** **video encoding and streaming client server and viewer application** **similar to windows media encoder/ WMS/ media player (but not based on it...our application is based on [url removed, login to view] and GSM).** br />
- Live video Delay is <2 second.
- Video does not freeze or buffer.
- Audio/video are in sync.
- Bandwidth use is around 110kbps for CIF (352x288)
- Works through firewalls and proxies as it streams on port 80
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer should not be more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
Enhancement - Keeping the existing qualities same, improve the quality of the video so that it compares with videos like this when seen in full screen (1024x768) on PC: [url removed, login to view]
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Connect and stream through encoder from behind the NAT/firewall/proxy
3. View using the viewer on webpage from 10-20 locations.
Just a one day task for somebody who knows his/her stuff. This can be a beginning to a long mutually rewarding journey with many more projects to come.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 2008, vc++, [url removed, login to view], gsm