I have an Excel 2003 workbook that generates specifc values in many sheets. Each sheet has a unique name. I need an application that does the following:
1) Cause the workbook to refresh as if the user pressed F9
2) Given the name of a sheet, exports the sheet to a text file.
3) Many of the sheets are almost text formatted anyway, the format of the text file should match the formatting of the sheet as closely as possible in a plain ascii text file.
An example sheet and a matching text file are attached. The project can be written in C/C++ or C# or VBA or VB.net. (no VB6). However, remember there will be many sheets, in this sample book there is only one sheet.
You must provide a sample sheet, sample application, directions on how to run and install into the workbook if needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).