1) Must trap right click and show a modified menu depending on what the user has selected. The possible objects are: Hyperlink File or directory on user's hard disk (must pick up the type of file, i.e. DOC or XLS, etc)
2) Must stub (create an empty method) to handle each different type. It is sufficient to pop up a message to say something like 'got a hyperlink' or 'got a .DOC file'.
3) Installation and removal scripts for Windows native installer.
4) C or C++ only - prefer C++. Must compile clean using VC++ but does not have to be developed using VC++ or MFC. HOWEVER, the code SHOULD NOT require downloading of any third party classes, DLLs, or runtimes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
IE 5.0 or higher
Windows NT or XP