We are in need of an application that will accept a connection request on a port and receive a file and print to the default printer a file via a proprietary file transfer protocol:
1. Should be developed as platform independent but at a minimum, run in Windows, Linux, and Macintosh
2. In Windows, run as a Windows Service and display an icon in the system tray.
3. Allow the user to enable and disable the service.
4. Allow the user to configure the service application
5. Store configuration data in the registry.
6. Listen on a configured port for a connection request.
7. If configured behind a firewall or proxy, support an outbound connection to configured port on a relay server.
8. Support an encryption methodology for secure data transfer.
9. Support posting online status (IP or Firewall status) to MS Site Server using LDAP protocol.
10. Language is the choice of the programmer.
11. Proxy and firewall detection and configuration required
12. Needs the following menu items:
1. Waiting for documents/Not waiting for documents
4. Help on the Web
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Should be platform independent but minimally, Windows, Linux, and Mac.