Archer Consulting Group provides contract programming services to companies in Atlanta. However, at the release of my latest book, I've been swamped with work and need someone to code the following:
* I need the code to translate between 3 proprietary file formats.
* Two of the formats are ASCII and one will be binary.
* I will provide samples of the current ASCII format as well as specs on all three formats
As a bonus, I frequently get much more work than I can handle. Therefore, the person that does this well will be in line for a lot of business from us.
I've attached a spreadsheet that contains the file format information you need.
The first tab contains two formats (the current text format and the new text format). The third format should be identical to the second, but in binary.
The data in the first tab is there to illustrate how a typical record would be converted between the old format and the new format.
The second tab contains the column specs (names, types and lengths)
Please let me know if you need anything else.
1) Complete and fully-functional C++ classes that I can plug into an MFC applications
2) Working demo of classes - this can be an MFC app or a console applications. I just need to see that it works before going to the trouble of plugging it into my framework.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Visual C++ classes to be plugged into an MFC application. The code can be written with VC++.NET. However, the code must be native (non-managed) and run on a [url removed, login to view] machine.