Given a Universe with n stars. The coodrdinates of the stars are known. Our universe is rectangualr (X,Y). Program will find how many constellation of stars are there in a particular universe. Rules for finding contellattion are:
1. Every star is in the same constellation as its closest neighbor.
2. If a star doesn’t have a unique closest neighbor??"*i.e.* two or more neighbors are equally close and no others are closer??"then it is in the same constellation as all of those closest neighbors.
3. If *A* is in the same constellation as *B*, then *B* is in the same constellation as *A*.4. If *A* is in the same constellation as *B*, and *B* is in the same constellation as *C*,then *A* is in the same constellation as *C*.
**For Detail Description of this problem Please see the other files that I have attached as a requirement.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) code well documented, meaningful identifiers.
5) a detail of the algorithm used.
6) code should be relati
vely short.( 50 to 80 lines)
7) use of STL
8) The program will read from a file called [url removed, login to view] and output to a file called [url removed, login to view]
visual C++ 6.0, windows Me