Given a rectangular shaped random figure. we have to find the area . we can start at a given point and come back to the same point. we can only make 90 degree turns. No lines over cross.
Also the length are of integer, no fraction
for example for the sample input
0->means exit condition. The first line means the number of items in each dataset. The first dataset has 6 [url removed, login to view] reads as go north 9 m , then go east 16m, we are guranteed to come to the same place. we have to find the area enclosed
The output should look like this
Room 1 has area 235
Room 2 has area 400
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) code well documented and meaning full identifier
5) please consider efficiency