I have the source code of a plugin I wrote to send title updates to a remote server ([url removed, login to view]) using standard HTTP get statements.
It currently uses the URLDownloadToFile API, which seems to cause lockups on 9x systems.
Here is what I would need you to do:
* Use sockets to send the HTTP get instead of the URLDownloadToFile API
* Make a function to urlencode the text (ie. %20, etc), I would prefer the function to do all characters, not just spaces, etc.
* Open the downloaded stream/file (does not need to be saved to disk), and see if it says "OK whatever", or "ERROR whatever". If it says ERROR, popup up a messagebox showing the whatever (everything in the file after "ERRROR " should be displayed.
* If it cannot connect to the server, or gets a 404 or anything, do not display messageboxes or anything, just have it do the the "Error Updating" text (you will see what I mean when you see the source)
* Edit: N/M, I have implemented the ID3 tags myself Feel free to ask me if you have any more questions.
If you do good on this, there is the possibility to work on a WA3 plugin in the future.
Source will be furnished when I accept your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 98/ME/2K/XP WinAmp 2.x