I require a program that can be used to create interview sheets for clients. I run several types of business and therefore although, it would be initially for the finance industry I would like it to be flexible.
My idea is as follows but I am open for suggestions/comments.
1. An initial page/form/screen in which a class of client is chosen. For a financial firm the classes could be Young Businessperson, Young Employee, Retiree etc……For a building firm it may be Single Story, Double Story, Duplex etc
2. Based upon the client type chosen a second screen containing tickboxes (or provides some ability to make a selection) which allows the user to select issues to discuss with the client.
3. An interview form is then created containing paragraphs/text to go through with the client based upon paragraphs linked with the tickboxes chosen.
I would like the product to be generic so that initially no client types / issues / paragraphs are in the product. They are added to by the user through an administration section. I would however like to be able to export/import these "templates" so that once I have it setup for one type of business I do not have to be able to set it up for another business of the same type, I can simply import the "template" from the other.
The interview sheet output format is not important initially. When entering the paragraphs it would be nice to be able to Change font sizes, bold text and underline etc rather than just plain text. Must print however in a reasonable format.
Because I am constantly dealing with changes in law it would be very handy to be able to note when setting up and find later paragraphs that require changes (e.g. Tax Rates etc).
Language and tools used are not important but it should run on a majority of windows systems and must be easy to use.
Please feel free to message me with any questions/comments/suggestions. I will get back to you as soon as I can, but this may take a day or two.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Like program to work on All Windows (Win98 - Now), but will accept Me, XP, 2000 and Server2003 (i.e. If not Win98 that is ok).