This should be a simple task for somebody, I’m looking for a piece of stand alone software to test some forced matrix compensation plan ideas.
Here’s what I need to be able to do.
1) Specify the matrix size and width. Ex: 2x10, 3x5, 5x5 etc.
2) Specify the commission amount. Whole numbers only (percentages are not needed). Each level will be the same.
3) To handle the adding of a Large list of (hypothetical) users into the system, and then change the order at will (ex: flip the list so the first is last and the last is first, even better would be to be able to flip the top 50% and the bottom 50% so the people in the middle are now at the extremities) anything else you want to think of.
4) Then get a list (exported to CSV if you wish) of how much each user has made in commissions ect.
The program needs to run on a windows platform.
Once I have developed something that I am happy with using this software, then I’ll be looking for somebody to code me a nice advanced website using this sort of thing. But that will come later.
Thanks for you time, I’ll hear from you soon.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
needs to run on WinXP