Let’s Play Games
(Must work good in Unix, emacs, C++, and EzWindows)
For this project, you are to implement one of the following games:
* Othello: Use the rules at [url removed, login to view] You are to implement all the rules shown there.
* Blackjack: Use the rules at [url removed, login to view] You are to implement everything ??" except the strategy for how to play.
* Breakout: There is a Java applet at [url removed, login to view] Implement this behavior and user interface.
* Snake: The one at [url removed, login to view] is fancier than you need to implement. Implement one snake that gets longer for each apple it eats and it can go off the screen on one side and come in on the other side. If it touches itself it dies.
* Bubbles: A Tetris variation where you don’t have to rotate the blocks (because they are round). Stacking 4 of the same color vertically makes all 4 go away and you get points. If you get a stack all the way to the top of the screen such that a new bubble can’t come out, you lose. As time goes on, the bubbles should come more quickly. Use the mouse to move a bubble to one side or the other.
Note: all the game above must play directly with mouse click and mouse move.
i do not accept any text input to play those game!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Remember: must use EzWindows and C++ code to this project