Your assignment is to:
1. in C++, build a directed weighted graph that represents exchange rates. Each node of the graph represents a currency (such as dollars) and each directed weighted edge represents the exchange rate (the edge weight is what you multiply the from-node by to get the corresponding amount of currency in the to-node).
2. find sequences of trades that will result in a profit. Print out the trades and the resulting profit if $1000 is invested (or 1000 of the currency that you start with).
The input data should be read in from a file that has the following format:
* The first line in the file contains an int representing the number of different currencies.
* Each subsequent line represents one exchange with the name of the from-node, the name of the to-node and a real number that shows the exchange rate.
For example, the file might look like the following:
dollar peso .0412
franc pound 1.731
dollar pound 1.0153
peso franc 14.321
peso dollar 24.8804
pound franc .58793
MUST Compile on Visual C++ 6
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Windows 2000 OS