I want an ATL COM Dll (**NO MFC**). In it should be a class which can generate print things.
To make it clear, the class should need to be able to:
- select a printer (enumerate printers, from which I can choose 1).
- select printer-options (enumerate options, defaulting to windows defaults, which I can modify if needed).
- Having the possibility to insert an image, resize it, place it anywhere where I want.
- Having the possibility to insert text, select the correct font, size, bold|italic|underline, and place it anywhere, anyhow (45° or so) i like.
- having the possibility to create lines, define start & stop coordinates.
- then if I have 'painted' everything on the places I like, I must have the ability to print it.
I do need no error checking (I mean the class have to check if I'm not outside the boundaries, but I mean I do not need to preview anything... I will print the page via a PDFprinter to verify if it's OK). I just need the possibility to print those things.
If you have more questions, please ask, because I do feel that I've made myself clear, but not clear enough.
If you do know how to code this in C++, but don't know shit about the ATL, please tell me so. I can guide you through the principals, but I just don't have time enough to create this myself.
If you would be accepted on this project, you may expect other projects from me too. (for example in a later stadium, I'd need it to be ported to Linux, need a change so that I can send printercode directly through LPT/COM ports (which is ways faster then via WindowsDrivers), pluginsupport for different printers, etc...)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4) I want an update on your progress every 3 days at least. Preferrable every 1 day. This update will be done by submitting the source etc you already have to this site where I will give a '%' to the amount of progress (imo). Omitting this will result in an immediate stop of our agreement.
Windows, ANY windows!