This Project Basically involves writing a program in Visual C++ that takes 2 numbers as input (one representing a number to find the square root of, and the 2nd number representing the number of digits of accuracy) -- The program will take these numbers and calculate the high-precision roots.
A sample input file would have numbers:
300 30 15 15 3456 6543
This means that you are asked to find
1) the square root of 300, with 30 digits of accuracy
2) the square root of 15, with 15 digits of accuracy
3) the square root of 3456, with 6543 digits of accuracy
MORE INFORMATION and DETAILS is found in ATTACHED FILE.
1) Complete source code of all work done. (.CPP and .h files)
Good Documentation a huge plus.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIREMENTS found at bottom of attached file
As long as the program compiles in Visual C++ 6.0, that is fine.