Seeking **pro-active** Systems Analyst to research, analyze, design and create Cursor/Icon Editor **Software Product**.
- Should be very **_visually appealing_** and comparable to industry's top 3. (I like Axialis IconWorkshop and Microangelo Icon Maker.)
- Compatibility: **98/ME/2000/XP/2003**
- Acceptable Languages: **C/C++, VB or .Net**.
**No dependencies** except for:
- **IE 5.0** and above dependencies (late binding only via DLL - no OCX)
- MS Windows Common Control OCX **Version 5.0** (V. 6.0 **not** acceptable)
I have a lot of **sourcecode that does it all**, but no time to do myself. If you'd like it, let me know and I can provide the sourcecode to you.
This product will be **re-sold commercially in 2 _retail_ versions**.
**Please provide strategy and timeframe to complete this product.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).