This is a C++ ISAPI filter Project using the ISAPI API. We need the DLL and Source Code.
We have an IIS Server Application that POSTs to a particular server (another web server -BEA Weblogics). The application places a value in a custom HTTP header for example USER=U12345... We need to change this value to USER=<userName> on every post. The <username> will be in another Header Variable so we only have to map the value to the first header variable.
The IIS ISAPI Filter interface requires the implementation of the HttpFilterProc method in a DLL. Using this method we need to
1) Trap the right Events
2) Read the header and decide if we are posting to the one particular web server. If not then no action is rquired and simply forward the request. -Else-
3) Get the Header Variable that stores the user name.. i.e. "John Smith"
4) Replace the header variable that current holds the user ID i.e. U12345 with the name from #2.
4) No further action required - Forward the request to the BEA Web Server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 2000 - IIS 5.0 using C++