I am in need of a dll that can be dynamically linked to at run time which exports symbols to manipulate images. It should include the following functions:
Image handling functions
- create an image in memory (not from file)
- create an image structure from a file in memory
- save an image structure from memory to file
- output a file structure on the std console (for cgi purposes)
- functions to obtain the picture's dimensions
Image manipulation functions
- copy/crop a rectangular area of the image
- create basic shapes (lines, triangles, rectangle, circle, and polygons up to 12 sides) with the given coordinates, dimensions and color
- add text of the given font (only where available on the local machine) at a given size, slope and color
- functions to handle transparent pixels
- the dll must support gif, bitmap and jpeg file formats.
- the dll must run in all version of windows.
- the dll MUST compile in microsoft visual c++ 6.0 professional
- the dll MUST NOT link to any external libraries at run time.
- the source code may utilize 3rd party libraries as long as full documentation on installation and implementation of said library is provided with the source code. Also, as stated in the deliverables section, any 3rd party libraries must allow me to redistribute and the commercial level without royalties. NOTE: I WILL NOT RELEASE ANY OF THE FUNDS UNTIL I CAN GET THE SOURCE TO COMPILE FULLY AND WITHOUT ERROR.
Please see attached file for examples on how I would like this to work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All version of Microsoft Windows