I have just been hired to a firm which does web based elearning, we have a small project which is availible for outsourcing and i found rentacoder, we are looking for a vc++ developer who can take 4-6 really small projects (under 60k of code each) and put them all into one project. The apps are really small and do very basic windows tasks, nothing special, just basic windows code, also some small work will need to be done on the GUI side. To recap, what we have here is :
1) 4-6 small vc++ apps which use MFC.
2) Code for each app is less than 60k.
3) The apps are basic, nothing to sophicated.
4) Apps need cleanup and integration.
5) Apps are all in vc++ 6.0.
6) Apps all must integaret into one app with a nice GUI.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
NT, 2K, XP, 03