Greetings and happy holidays,
My customer has given my colsulting company the task of integrating 6 vc++ project stogether and to make them all work under the same app and project, all the projects deal with TCP/IP and communication,
The programs are done, they just need to be integrated together, each program ranges around 100 kb in binary format and a bit more in code, the programs all deal with communication, what we want to do is the following :
1) Look at all 6 programs and see what sthe best way of making them all work under the same umbrella.
2) We need to make all 6 programs run under one communication method rather than 6.
3) We need to merge all the code and make them all work directly together rather than independently...
4) We need to make sure there are no bugs in any of the apps.
5) We need to make simple documentation of the integration and the apps/code...
6) We need to test on all version of windows.
I know the first thing you will ask is what do these apps do, they are basic, they do things in windows like gather info and send them over to other users which are connected, and so on...
its not very difficult stuff if you are good with integration...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).