I would like to introduce my self, my name is martin gordor, i am a consultant in the USA, my company seeks projects with corporations within the USA and canada, we have a project availible, the description is below, i have never used rent-a-coder before, so bare with me ;)
Basically what we are looking for is the following ;
1) This project requires a very experienced vc++ 6.0 developer, some .NET will beused with this project, so if you ot exprienced in these areas, please do NOT respond to this bid,we have had bad experience with some local consultants that were not very reliable, we must have someone who has good experience with vc++ and .NET.
2) The poject basically includes merging of the same application, each application has its unique featues, Basically the customer has 8 people working on this application, what they did was have each developer create a section or piece of the app, basically what they hired us to do is to make all these pieces work together.
3) A warning : there will be some parts which need to be re-written, NOT much, but some parts...
4) If the developer has knowledge of some Assemblr, this will be a very nice to have, it will really help out...
5) The project acts like this :
server -> Proxy server -> client
VC++ -> .NET -> VC++
6) Basically this is a "merging" and "integration" project.
7) There will be around 8 sections, most of them are done.
8) Project requires close contact between our consulting firm and the developer, daily contact and explaination about progress, bugs and so forth is a requiement.
Please ask ifyou have any questions or if you need moe information...
Thank you very much...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).